Perforated Vinyl (View Through)
Perforated vinyl is a durable, impermeable material that is highly resistant to UV rays. It is distinguished by its remarkable ease of installation. However, it is not designed for repeat washing. Ideal for dressing glass surfaces, this non-permanent adhesive material offers one-way visibility that allows light to pass through—but not prying eyes.
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR:
- Displays on windows
- Displays on glass doors
- Displays on vehicle windows
- Thickness: 9 mm
- Dimensions: up to 54” x 100’
- Finish: matte; 70% printable surface and 30% holes
- Colour: white
- Use: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Mounting method: affixed to a window (exterior)
- B.: It is important to mention whether it will be affixed to a car window, since certain standards must be met with regard to the proportion of holes.